Friday, May 21, 2004

how did the cat get so fat?

The unofficial purpose of this blog is to serve as a reference for anyone interested in Mark Curry. While I doubt that anyone on Earth other than myself will ever know of its existence, I know that had a site like this existed when I was trying to track him down it would have made my life easier.

I've gathered a bit of info regarding Mark and from various sources. I do not know Mark Curry; everything I have learned has been via the technological wonders of the Internet. If anyone actually sees this and wants to contribute something, please do so or let me know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A long time ago.. back in my bad ole days I hung out with Mark and friends in Hollywood. The boy can drink. The parties would last for days.. no sleep.. it was weird.. I have pictures of him wearing wigs.. I heard someone gossiping about him when I was in line at the Troubador last year.. while I've changed.. 9 years sober, 2 kids, husband.. domesticity.. I hear he's pretty much the same drunk and and now he's a dad. Wonder where those old pictures are anyway??

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home