Monday, September 06, 2004

a dozen lies

It just keeps getting better. I came home from the airport and posted the previous blog entry I had written while on the plane. While checking to make sure all of the links worked correctly I discovered the Hard Soul Records website had been updated.

Not only has Mark Curry been working on a new solo album for the past few months, but Hard Soul Records will actually be releasing the mystery album recorded on Martha's Vineyard over five years ago!! The album is called "A Dozen Lies" and its existence was actually confirmed in an email to me from Kenny Lyon a number of months ago. He told me that they had recorded it and that it was a pity the album had never been released.

Thiss is great news. I can't wait to hear both "A Dozen Lies" and the new material.

I don't think it's right that L.A. gets to keep these "Hard Souls" for themselves--How about a tour, people? Maybe San Francisco? Sacramento? Davis, even?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home