Sunday, December 05, 2004

night cap

I found this playlist. Too bad I don't have my album yet.

I made the mistake of ordering my copy of "Dozen Lies" from Amazon.com. Presumably Hard Soul recalled all of the copies that would've made it to Amazon's warehouse because of the whole video fiasco. I'm a little bummed, but whatever; I'm patient.

Did I mention that I will *not* be able to attend the show at Old Ironsides on 30 December 2004? Did I mention the enormous stores of karmic energy that is guaranteed to return to the kind soul that documents the show in some way for me? Audio? Video? A review on a half-soaked coaster? Ten dollars and fifteen minutes away. I am *so* bummed.

Come back soon, Mark & company. If you don't I might have to start telling people that this guy is the real Mark Curry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home