Monday, January 17, 2005

old ironsides

I finally caved.

I played my first open mike on the West Coast last Wednesday and it was at Old Ironsides. Woohoo! It has been quite a while since I played despite my fingers feeling pretty soft, I thinkn I pulled off a couple of songs pretty well. It felt great to play. It always does.

I always imagined Old Ironsides to be bit bigger and a lot more dive-ier. It actually seems like decent place. It would have been great to see Curry there last month. I'm sure there will be other opportunities.

I've accumulated quite a bit of Mark Curry stuff from Thomas. I've uploaded all of it to simbi.net. Not only did he send me mp3's of two songs by Crystal Sphere, he even sent photos of the jacket for the 45! He also sent along a few photos from the show at Old Ironsides on 12/30/04. I'll post a photo below. It should show up until John moves the file elsewhere.







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is sweat man
i like to here the songs by Crystal Sphere

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home