Wednesday, April 13, 2005

can i call 'em or what?

An email from one of my top secret sources informed me that advertised on page 2 of this month's Alive N' Kickin' is, you guessed it, an in-store performance by Hell's House Band at Tower Records on Broadway in Sacramento. The show starts at 6 PM. You can count on seeing me there. And, hopefully, at Old Ironsides the following night.

For those reading this that are not local to the Sacramento area, Alive N' Kicking is the local music rag, a monthly newspaper put out by a guy named Jerry Perry. Did he used to the run the Cattle Club? I don't know too much about it. If you know more, fell free to enlighten me.

As for HHB; perhaps my other secret source wasn't entirely reliable :) The link at Tower says El Hefe will be there. I know Shaun is going to be there and, god knows, Mark Curry had damn sure better be there. Maybe Kenny will be missing? You can see the link here. Make sure you scroll down to the "In-Store Performances" section.

Don't you hate those freakin' sideways smiley things?

j



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its called the library theyre gonna have shows there too

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home