Thursday, April 21, 2005

the search is nearly over!!

Well... For those of you kids that haven't been paying attention, Mark and the HHB are to make an appearance at Tower Records in Sacramento today, Thursday, April 21, at 6 PM. The Tower page says they will be making an in-store performance. See for yourself here. Did I already post that link? I think I did, but I never read these things after I write them. And just in case you don't feel like searching on the Tower Page for directions, I will post them right here.

Driving Directions: >

Tower Broadway is located at the corner of 16th Street and Broadway

From I-5 North, take the Broadway off ramp. Go East on Broadway to 16th Street. We are right on the corner.

From 99 North, take the transition to Hwy 50 East and exit on 15th Street. Turn right on 15th to Broadway and turn left. We are one block away at 16th Street.

From 80 West, take the 160 exit into downtown. Turn left on F Street and go to 15th Street, turn right on 15th and take it all the way to Broadway. Turn left on Broadway, and we're on the corner at 16th Street.

From Hwy 50 West, take the 16th Street exit right before the I-5 interchange. Go straight to 15th Street and turn left. One block to Broadway, turn left on Broadway and we are at 16th Street.


I also finally got a picture of Shaun. He doesn't look anything like the guy on the front of "Dozen Lies." And notice the appropriately labeled "Devils" cap!



Lastly, I was given this nice image of the Hell's House Band logo. Enjoy...



If you see me and you care, say hello! (If you don't know what I look like, just ask any bald guy with glasses if his name is "Justin".) And if you miss the Tower performance, I'll see you (hopefully) at the Old Ironsides show on Friday.

justin

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone know if Mark Curry has any upcoming shows in San Francisco?

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Justin, i have been overwelmed by your postings, you have so much information about MC, why no further postings?? can you let me know if its true MC is playing at ironsides on the 24 june 2005, a few fans are thinking about flying over for the gig. Any information you can share would be appriciated mate.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard a terrible rumor that MC died recently.. what gives? Have you heard anything?
N

11:15 AM  
Blogger justin said...

I guess you might want to confirm with your sources. I've heard nothing of the sort. When I saw him play three weeks ago he seemed very much alive. There are pictures over at:

http://justinboss.com/hhb

Out of curiosity, how do the rumors say he died?

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mark has a jaw like a pitbull

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home